Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Latest TV Addiction @ScandalABC Returns to TV This Thursday

I've counted the days since the last episode of Scandal aired on ABC and finally, finally my favorite show is returning!  To say "I'm happy" is an understatement.  I am THRILLED.
  from Millan.Net 
When Scandal airs, I make sure Los Tres Amigos are showered, bathed and in the bed so I can retreat to my room, with some internet-enabled device for live tweets of course.  So have you watched it yet?  Have you checked out the ABC television drama of 2012 created by Shonda Rhimes?  You know Shonda Rhimes who penned a little movie titled Crossroads which marked the acting debut of one Ms. Britney Spears.  Yeah, Shonda Rhimes, Grey's Anatomy creator and it's spinoff, Private PracticeYes, yes, that SHONDA RHIMES.  

The series stars Kerry Washington, who is currently burning up the movie screens thanks to a part in a little movie called "Django".  Miss Washington stars as Olivia Pope, a no-nonsense fixer upper who manages a team of unlikely folks who clean up what others mess up.  The cast is astounding.  Some familiar faces from TV land with a sprinkling of new ones.  The story is well written and each episode cliffhanger will leave you anticipating the following week.

The fact that Miss Washington is starring in this drama is historical.  You see there hasn't been a single network tv drama led by an African American / Black woman since the 1970s.  Way to go Miss Washington!  Way to go Miss Rhimes!  Way to go ABC!  

Yes, the world is taking notice as Scandal begins it's 2nd season.  
 
I can't wait for Thursday at 10|9 Central to catch up with Olivia Pope and her staff and find out what happens next.  Hope you'll join the @ScandalABC live tweets where you'll find @3Boys_OldLady and a host of others tweeting about this fab show.

Haven't seen an episode yet?  No worries, there's still time to catch up just visit http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/scandal to watch Season 1 episodes of Scandal.




Disclosure:  I received no compensation for this post.  I just love the show.  Have a blog and wanted to share how happy I am to see the show return for Season 2.
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment