Tuesday, October 30, 2012

All Dressed Up for Halloween thanks to EdenFantasys


Halloween is less than a day away and I hope you have found your costume.  Me?  Well, I have a couple of ideas and I never blog and tell my Halloween costume ideas, I like to surprise everyone.

If you are STILL looking for ideas, check out EdenFantasys and while you're there, save 20% on your next  EdenFantasys purchase using the CODE:  SPOOKY20 but hurry, this deal is only good until November 2.

EdenFantasys has some fab costumes.  Take a peek at the  Peacock Envy corset style dress with matching feather headpiece featured here.  Buy it now and save it for Mardi Gras, the Spring Fling and your Dancing with the Faux Stars gala.  This is a gorgeous piece.  

I would definitely get a lot of wear out of a catsuit like this.  Check out this Cougar style catsuit.  MEOW!  The catsuit comes complete with a heart choker, tail and ear headband.  Love how the ensemble is paired with these black patent leather boots.  Yes, of course one could wear it for Halloween BUT lose the tail and the headband and this is definitely a hot little number to hit the club in on a cold, Winter night.

Yeah, EdenFantasys has costumes but if you're only dressing up once a year, you are missing out on so much!  If you didn't order yours in time to wear on Halloween, no worries, you can always buy it later and save 20% using the code:  SPOOKY20






Spooky. Sexy. Fun. Happy Halloween from EdenFantasys!
Disclosure: I will receive a gift card in exchange for writing this post. Click here for the Disclosure Policy of Three Boys and an Old Lady which I will probably use to purchase more bath and shower gels. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment