Thanks to Moms Meet I received the opportunity to sample Applegate deli products. Sampling food? You know I am so there and this was quite the tasty opportunity! The joke in my family is that I love HAM! I do. I consider myself somewhat of a Ham Connoisseur if you will so when I saw the Applegate Naturals Black Forest Ham I knew this would be the subject of my taste test.
Applegate Marinated Black Forest Ham is marinated in sugar and spices and prepared in the tradition of true German Black Forest hams: slow cooked with a hearty smoking. Moist and delicious, each 2-ounce serving of Natural Black Forest Ham provides 10g of protein with only 50 calories and 1.5g of fat. It retails for $4.99
My Thoughts: Delicious! The right touch of sweetness and a beautiful piece of meat. Lower in sodium thanks to no added nitrates. This is a pretty tasty ham, perfectly flavored and marinated. Whether plain or topping my fave sandwich, Applegate Black Forest Ham was delicious! For my sandwich, I added a little touch of mustard, topped with fresh romaine lettuce, colby jack, red onions and tomatoes served inside a warm, fresh-baked ciabatta. Sandwich Envy!!!
About Applegate:
For more than 25 years, Applegate has been producing high quality hot dogs, bacon, and deli meats with only natural ingredients. “Natural” can mean many things, but when you see it on the label of Applegate deli meats, you know the meat inside is guaranteed to be the real deal. Applegate deli meats are free of antibiotics and hormones; free of artificial ingredients
or preservatives; and made from animals fed a vegetarian diet and treated humanely.
• Applegate Natural Roasted Turkey Breast is low in fat and high in protein.
Plus, it’s free of chemical nitrites and antibiotics. But best of all, it’s
delicious! It retails for $4.99.
• Applegate Natural Genoa Salami is arguably the most famous variety of
Italian dried sausage in the United States. Using a traditional recipe and
time-honored methods,Applegate sausage makers have crafted a salami
that the New York Times declares to be, “Wonderfully garlicky and richer
in flavor than (those) made with nitrites.” It retails for $3.99.
Find Applegate online at:
For more than 25 years, Applegate has been producing high quality hot dogs, bacon, and deli meats with only natural ingredients. “Natural” can mean many things, but when you see it on the label of Applegate deli meats, you know the meat inside is guaranteed to be the real deal. Applegate deli meats are free of antibiotics and hormones; free of artificial ingredients
or preservatives; and made from animals fed a vegetarian diet and treated humanely.
• Applegate Natural Roasted Turkey Breast is low in fat and high in protein.
Plus, it’s free of chemical nitrites and antibiotics. But best of all, it’s
delicious! It retails for $4.99.
• Applegate Natural Genoa Salami is arguably the most famous variety of
Italian dried sausage in the United States. Using a traditional recipe and
time-honored methods,Applegate sausage makers have crafted a salami
that the New York Times declares to be, “Wonderfully garlicky and richer
in flavor than (those) made with nitrites.” It retails for $3.99.
Find Applegate online at:
- www.applegate.com
- www.facebook.com/applegatefarms
- www.youtube.com/ApplegateFarms
- www.Twitter.com/Applegate
- ask.applegate.com/applegate
Many thanks to Moms Meet for this tasty review opportunity. For more info on Moms Meet visit www.greenmomsmeet.com
Disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetSM blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.


0 comments:
Post a Comment