I recently tried the Pomegranate Acai Margarita and the Daily's Light Strawberry Margarita. Love them both! The Pomegranate Acai Margarita was very refreshing and if you've ever prepared a dish using fresh pomegranate you know how messy the fruit can be. With Daily's Cocktail pouches you get all the flavor and none of the mess. Each 10 oz. pouch contains a pre-measured, pre-mixed frozen beverage and the alcohol is in it! No mixing. Just freeze and pour when ready! The Pomegranate Acai Margarita was so deelish I offered hubby a taste and he nearly drank the whole thing. He looked at me and asked "Why didn't you buy me one?"
Some of my fave cocktails are loaded with calories so when I saw the Daily's Light Strawberry Margarita I had to try it. 180 calories per pouch! Not bad. Not bad at all. Very flavorful and I'm thinking of stocking our deep freezer with a few of these for my upcoming holiday GNOs (Girls Night Out). My blender gets a workout around the holidays and Daily's Cocktails are a great way to give my blender a break and give me more time to mix and mingle with my guests. Daily's welcomes you to Savor the Flavor of Summer with their 7 signature flavors and invites you to try Daily's Cocktails Hard Cider and Spiced Sangria pouches coming to a store near you this Fall.
For more info on Daily's Cocktails:
- Website: http://dailyscocktails.com/
- Facebook: dailyscocktails
- Twitter: @dailyscocktails
G I V E A W A Y
Win It: One lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady blog readers ages 21+ will win a Daily’s insulated lunch tote.
THIS IS A RAFFLECOPTER GIVEAWAY
Click Read More and wait patiently while page loads


0 comments:
Post a Comment