Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Eukanuba 3D Dental Defense #EukanubaBzz


Never thought much about our dog's dental health.  He has an annual cleaning and has never had any reports of cavities and I thought that was all there was to it.  Until we were introduced to  Eukanuba with 3D DentaDefense courtesy of BzzAgent.  We were instructed to gradually introduce our family pet to Eukanuba by adding it to his current dog food.  This is wise anytime you change your pet's diet and will help to avoid any upset tummy.

Eukanuba says "Recommended by vets, Eukanuba with 3D DentaDefense keeps your dog in top condition from tooth to tail. Ensure your canine's canines are healthy — feed your pup the leading brand that provides complete nutrition and superior tartar protection in every adult and senior diet."

Our Thoughts:  Eukanuba is a name synonymous with healthy pets.  I trust their products to be of high quality and full of healthy ingredients.  So when Eukanuba says their product will reduce tartar build-up, I believe it.  I'm confident their team of scientists and pet lovers have done their research.

I spoke with our dog's vet before making the switch and she told me she'd heard good things about the product.  She used the black light that came with the BzzKit to check his teeth.  I'm happy to report very little tartar was present, which was good considering it'd been nearly a year since his last cleaning.  After nearly two months of feeding him Eukanuba we returned to his vet last week and guess what - HIS TEETH STILL LOOK GREAT!  

As far as the taste of Eukanuba with 3D DentaDefense well, not so much a fan.  Perhaps it's because he has been eating his current brand of dog food for years now.  The gradual introduction was a wise way to introduce the new food, but when it was Eukanuba alone, I noticed he waited a while before eating.  You know the dog that takes a single piece of dog food out the bowl, walks into another room and then comes back to the food bowl to grab yet another single piece of dog food and repeat until it's all gone.  Yeah, that.  That's our dog.  

We will continue to monitor his teeth using the black light and be on the lookout for any noticeable tartar build up and will probably return to Eukanuba with 3D DentaDefense as a preventative health measure.  







Disclosure:  Many thanks to Eukanuba and BzzAgent for the opportunity to participate in this campaign.

0 comments:

Post a Comment