Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Gift 'em Tix to the WWE


Let's get ready to watch 'em rumble!  The 2013 WWE season in in full swing so be sure to snag your tix for an evening of entertainment that will have you screaming at the top of your lungs.  

We have a friend who is a WWE fanatic.  I mean he NEVER misses a show and among the first to buy tix when the show is in town.  I NEVER thought I would enjoy the WWE until we attended our first show last year.  OMG!!!  Fist-pumping, cheering, camaraderie and a true show.  Los Tres Amigos really enjoyed seeing some of their fave WWE figures up close and personal.  Needless to see I was treated to days and days of laughter watching them practice their new moves on the WWE themed playsets.  

Visit http://www.wwe.com/events to check out the 2013 WWE schedule

0 comments:

Post a Comment