Three Boys and an Old Lady blog is headed to BlogHer '12! I am still seeking sponsors for hotel, airfare and would love the opportunity to represent your company. I am reaching out to you as would love the opportunity to represent your company during my BlogHer attendance.
What does my attendance at BlogHer mean for us? Attending BlogHer allows me the opportunity to increase my marketing skills so I can better promote your products. Attending BlogHer is a great opportunity to have your products seen via me! Attending BlogHer also introduces your brand to a world of bloggers who are looking to form blog partnerships with companies like yours!
Last year, CBS Sunday Morning profiled the blogosphere and the social and economic impact blogging has. Many companies are now seeing the benefits of partnering with blogs to promote products. I understand you may not have the manpower to send a crew to BlogHer but since I'm going why not use me to represent your company. I'd be honored.
As YOUR BlogHer representative I can:
- Pass out your business cards or brochures
- Distribute swag or coupons
- Wearing company logos (i.e. shirts, etc)
- Share samples with BlogHer attendees
Additionally, I will offer the following on my blog:
- Side bar advertising for 6 months
- Inclusion in footer link advertising for every post for 3 months
- Daily tweets and Facebook posting for 3 months

0 comments:
Post a Comment