Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Starting My Day Right with GetCoffee.com

There's nothing nicer than waking up to the aroma of fresh brewed coffee, well 'cept for waking up to the aromas of fresh brewed coffee and bacon.  Coffee and bacon, OMG, that's the best culinary alarm clock ever.  



Over the past few years, I have become somewhat of a coffee snob.  I turn my nose up while strolling through the coffee aisle at my local grocer.  My love of coffee reaches far beyond the store shelves.  I’m an educated coffee drinker whose curiosity seeks to know where my coffee was harvested.  I seek to learn more about particular roasts or blends and GetCoffee.com is perfect for the coffee connoisseur like myself or the coffee lover who just enjoys a good cup of joe.


GetCoffee.comoffers coffees from all over the world.  I sampled the Sumatra Mandheling, a rich robust blend from Indonesia.  According to the GetCoffee.com website this blend is harvested between September and April on a farm co-op located some 1300-1900 meters high in the mountains.  Yes, GetCoffee.com is that detailed when it comes to letting consumers know where their coffee comes from. 

The aromas of the Sumatra Mandheling enticed my taste buds moments before my first sip.  The rich, deep aromas of GetCoffee.com’s Sumatra Mandheling are sure to be appreciated by those who enjoy a mug of hearty, flavorful, robust coffee.  Delicious.

GetCoffee.com offers 10 delicious coffees from some of the world’s most renowned coffee harvesting countries in the world including Honduras, Costa Rica, and even Rwanda.  Each coffee has distinct flavor due to the climate in that particular region of the world.  Some have a subtle, fruity taste, while others are chock full (pun intended) of bold flavors.  GetCoffee.com knows coffee.  I have long been a fan of storing my whole bean coffees in our deep freezer and had no idea how freezing affected my beloved java  until I happened onto the FAQs page on the GetCoffee.com website.

Buy It:  GetCoffee.com prices range from $12.95 to $14.95 and they offer a coffee subscription program so you can have your coffee delivered to your door as often as you like.

Stay Connected:
Like Get Coffee on Facebook:

 
Follow @GetCoffee on Twitter
 



Disclosure:  Many thanks to GetCoffee.com for the opportunity to review their Sumantra Mandheling whole bean coffee.  No monetary compensation was received in exchange for this review.  The views expressed above are mine. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment