Tuesday, May 22, 2012

EnjoyingTea.Com Review


There are been so many articles written about the health benefits of tea. However, this fab mom loves relaxing with a warm cup of tea and cuddling up with a good read.  If you are a tea lover, I highly recommend EnjoyingTea.com.  EnjoyingTea.com features teas from all over the world and tea related products sure to delight any tea aficionado. 

I received the Tea Sampler and the Smart Tea Maker for review.  The Tea Sampler contains 8 tins of some of EnjoyingTea.com biggest sellers including:
  • English Breakfast Black Tea
  • Indian Mocha Chai
  • Chamomile
  • Strawberry Black Tea
  • Dragon Well Green Tea, (Lung Ching)
  • Taiwan Oriental Beauty, (Bai Hao Oolong)
  • Provence Rooibos
  • Zhejiang Silver Needle, (Zhejiang Bai Hao Yinzhen)
The Indian Mocha Chai reminded me of the tea my friend Laleen would prepare.  Laleen would grab all these spices from her pantry like cardamon, cinnamon and a ton of spices native to her East Indian homeland and concoct a warm sip of heaven.  Her recipe was one her mother taught her and her grandmother taught her mother and over the course of the years, the women added their own little spice to make their chai uniquely their own.  I wish you could smell the aroma from the EnjoyingTea.com Indian Mocha Chai.  It's absolutely delicious!  There are hints of cocoa perfectly coupled with chai spices.  This is truly a delight. 

The Zhejiang Silver Needle is by far the most unique tea I've ever sampled.  It's a delicate white tea with a slight, flowery scent sure to please the palate.  I've never tried Zhejiang Silver Needle before and was quite taken back by the sight of its long, green leaves.  I did not expect something so unsightly to brew into one of the most elegant tasting teas I've ever had in my life.  I couldn't wait to share this one with my fellow tea loving friends and they too were pleasantly surprised. Once brewed the delightful aromas will have you anxiously awaiting to sip graciously.

The Smart Tea Maker is a single cup tea maker that you've got to see to believe.  Place your tea in the Smart Tea Maker, add boiling water and watch your tea brew to your desired strength.  Then place the tea maker on top of your fave mug and the tea filters into your mug.  The clear, plastic tea maker allows you to watch your tea brew before your eyes.  Priced at a reasonable $19.95 the Smart Tea Maker would make an awesome gift for any tea lover.  








Many thanks to EnjoyingTea.com for the opportunity to sample these delightful teas and tea related products. 










Disclosure:  Many thanks to EnjoyingTea.com for providing products for review.  No monetary compensation was received in exchange for this review.  The views expressed above are mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment