Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Upgrade Your Phone and Shop T-Mobile

I've been a T-Mobile customer for the last two years and have fallen in love with their HTC MyTouch phones.  The sliding keyboard and touch screen features give me the best of both worlds.  However, much has changed in their product line-up in the past two years.  They've added the Windows Phone and the latest in Samsug Galaxy phones including the Samsung Galaxy Blaze.  The Samsung Galaxy Blaze features a 5 megapixel camera and a touch screen and for a limited time it's FREE.  I snagged my phones for free when I caught a Father's Day promotion T-Mobile ran a couple of years ago.  I was able to get the phone I wanted with the features I needed at a price I could afford...FREE.

Long gone are the days when you have to sign a 2-year contract and more folks are losing the home phone and opting for cell phone only.  T-mobile has great prepaid plans for those who don't want to be locked into a contract.  No worries about whether or not you'll have coverage when you need it when you sign up with T-mobile.  T-mobile covers a lot of area!
So hurry, this special deal is a web only promotion and there's sure to be a phone you've had your eyes on.  What are you waiting for?  I love my t-mobile cell phone and would recommend any of their phones and service plans for consumers like myself who are looking for a quality, affordable cell phone and/or cell phone plan.

Buy It:  http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/



Disclosure:  Click here for the Disclosure Policy of this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment