Shea butter, aloe vera, dead sea minerals, vitamin E. These ingredients have been known to soften skin since the days of Cleopatra. Cleopatra's Choice carefully formulates these ingredients of old to create skin care products for today's skin care needs.
I received the African Black Soap and Adovia Dead Sea Hand Cream for review. I've been a fan of black soap for several years now since first being introduced to it at a small booth at the Berkeley Flea Market in Northern California. Cleopatra's Choice African Black Soap are made from virgin palm kernel oil and potash - the ashes of plantain leaves and each bar is hand pressed by African Women in a Ghanian village. Cleopatra's Choice Black soap gently exfoliates skin leaving skin feeling softer. Other black soaps I've tried are a bit coarse to the skin, but such was not the case with the product. If you have not used black soaps in the past, you may want to follow up with a moisturizer immediately after use because black soaps can be very drying to some skin types. However, black soap has been a proven remedy for many who suffer from severe acne or eczema. Cleopatra's Choice Black Soap is available in unscented, cucumber-melon and mango scents. The unscented black soap I received was perfect for me, as some scents tend to be overpowering. However, my curiosity peaked at the thought of cucumber-melon and mango so I placed an order for those. I'll be sure to post about them once I receive them.I also received the Adovia Dead Sea Hand Cream for review. The hand cream is made with Dead Sea minerals and contains shea butter and aloe vera. I was expecting the hand cream to have a thicker consistency since it contained shea butter but despite the somewhat thin texture I was pleased with how soft my hands felt immediately after using. No greasy feeling here. You are left with noticeably soft skin and the cream quickly dissipates so slick residue, just soft skin. I love wearing sandals but I suffer from dry, cracked heels during the Summer. I have been applying the Adovia Dead Sea Hand Cream at bedtime and awakened to silky soft feet in the morning. I know it's 'hand cream', but hey it's such a wonderful all over moisturizer.
Cleopatra's Choice began in 2005 with the mission of finding "the most rare and unique, highest quality and most effective skin care and beauty products". Cleopatra's Choice offers bulk size of several products including 100% organic shea butter, Argan oils, pure dead sea bath salts, dead sea mud and has a wide array of products for skin care concerns like wrinkles, acne, rosacea and psoriasis. Cleopatra's Choice products are reasonably priced and the product selection is amazing. There are products from all corners of the Earth!
When you order from Cleopatra's Choice, you will receive:
- Personal Customer service
- Fast Shipping and Delivery
- 90-day money back policy on exchanges or returns
- 3 complimentary samples with each order
- FREE shipping on orders over $49
- Cleopatra's Choice products are never tested on animals
- Cleopatra's Choice only offers the highest quality skin care products
- Cleopatra's Choice follows Fair Trade guidelines
Toll-free: 800.925.4232
Sign up for the Referral and Loyalty Program: Cleopatra's Choice offers a unique Referral and Loyalty program that offers store credit for all your purchases. Click here for more details on the program.
Disclosure: Many thanks to Cleopatra's Choice for providing products for review. The views expressed above are mine. Click here for the Disclosure Policy of Three Boys and an Old Lady blog.


0 comments:
Post a Comment