Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pambras Review

Today the temperature was in the 90s.  90s!  We have experienced one of the hottest Summers on record across the U.S.  As much as I love spending time outdoors during the Summer, I hate that mild irritation and perspiration in my bra.  Ever have that feeling?  

I was surprised when I heard of Pambra's.  It seemed like a simple solution to a problem that has plagued bra wearers for years.  Pambra's are bra liners you slip in your bra to help eliminate perspiration in your bra.  Simple concept and honestly a very simply design.  I received a 3-pack of Pambra's bra liners for review in nude, white and black.  Pambra's fit no matter if you're wearing a regular bra, one with underwire, push-up or strapless.  The cotton liners absorb perspiration without irritating your skin.  


I have been so busy these last few weeks with church conferences and business travel so I've been able to give Pambra's a rather thorough review.  Pambra's have quickly become the one essential thing to pack.  I love the portability, compact size and simplicity of Pambra's and as much as I would love to share a pic of it with you, I'm not much for photographing my unmentionables, so you'll need to visit www.pambras.com to check out pics of the liners. 


Take a look at this video of Pambra's in action:
 

If you have a loved one recovering from a mastectomy, then do them a favor and gift them with Pambra's.   Pambra's offers a Unilateral and Bilateral Liners sure to provide comfort to your loved one as they heal.  Anyone who has ever had a loved one undergo any type of surgery knows how sensitive skin can be as it heals.  Your loved one will appreciate that Pambra's are made of quality materials carefully constructed to absorb moisture and provide comfort and get major kudos from this fab mommy.

Buy It:  Pambra's are available at many retailers in the U.S., Canada, Germany and online.  Visit http://pambras.com/where-to-buy/ to locate a retailer near you.

Visit It:  Be sure to 'like' Pambras on Facebook or follow @Pambras3 on Twitter.






Disclosure:  Many thanks to Pambras for the opportunity to review this product.  No monetary compensation was received in exchange for this review.  The views expressed above are mine. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment