Zebra Pen's offers some great writing utensils. Whether you're looking for a pen to keep in your purse for the occasional check writing or a pencil to send with the kids to Summer Camp or back to school, you're sure to find the perfect Zebra Pen.
Zebra Pen's Z-GRIP DAISIES fit all of the above. Z-Grip Daisies (MSRP $0.75 each pen)
• Floral fashion designs and vibrant colors
• Form-fitting rubber grip
• Convenient, retractable plunger
• Grip color matches 5 ink colors available in:
- Fuchsia - Violet - Teal - Light Green
- Orange
• Floral fashion designs and vibrant colors
• Form-fitting rubber grip
• Convenient, retractable plunger
• Grip color matches 5 ink colors available in:
- Fuchsia - Violet - Teal - Light Green
- Orange
I received the Zebra Pen's Z-GRIP DAISIES 5-pack of pens for review. Besides being incredibly stylish, these pens are light and the ink color is vibrant and long lasting. I've used them for nearly three weeks now and no skipping or faded ink yet. Black, blue and red ink are boring once you jazz up your writing with Zebra Pen Z-GRIP DAISIES. I love sending "Thank You" notes and writing on cards using these pens. Now I admit, as much as I'd love to send the kiddos to school with them, I don't think the teachers would be fond of such vibrant ink colors but maybe, just maybe, they'd be a hit with the teachers to use for grading papers!
Buy It: Zebra Pen products can be found nationwide at Staples, Office Max, Office Depot, Walmart, K-Mart, and other office supply stores, discount chains, food and drug retailers, stationery stores and wholesale clubs.
For More Info: Log onto www.zebrapen.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ZebraPenUS
Twitter: @ZebraPen


0 comments:
Post a Comment