KEEP ON ROCKIN’; GAMEMILL ENTERTAINMENT REVEALS THE BIG TIME RUSH: DANCE PARTY IN-GAME SOUNDTRACK
Dance and Sing Along to the Boy Band’s Hit Songs Including “Til I Forget About You,” “Boyfriend” and More
The Big Time Rush: Dance Party soundtrack is loaded with more than 15 songs from the band’s biggest hits including:
- “Boyfriend”
- “Til I Forget About You”
- “Worldwide”
- “If I Ruled the World”
- “Oh Yeah”
- “Count on You”
- “Big Night”
- “Elevate”
Now in its third season, Big Time Rush – which follows four best friends from Minnesota who trade in their hockey sticks for music superstardom in Los Angeles – averages 3.6 million total viewers. The launch of the hit series on Nickelodeon drew 6.8 million viewers, making it the most watched live-action series premiere in the network’s history.
Big Time Rush: Dance Party on Wii and Big Time Rush: Backstage Pass for Nintendo DSis developed by Black Lantern Studios and rating is pending. For additional information about Big Time Rush and GameMill, please visit: www.game-mill.com
Additional information about Big Time Rush, including tour details and music videos, can be found at http://www.btrband.com
Disclosure: Many thanks to the PR firm for sharing this notice of this video game release. I received no compensation in return for this post.

0 comments:
Post a Comment