Monday, September 3, 2012

Game Night at BW3 - Family Style

This post brought to you by Buffalo Wild Wings. All opinions are 100% mine.

Football season looms near.  The preseason games are just a hint of what's to come and the Three Boys and an Old Lady household is ready for the season to begin.  The battle lines are drawn when it comes to NFL in our household.  Hubby likes his teams, I like mine and the kids, well I'm convinced they're just in it for the food.  We usually watch the game in the comfort of our living room surrounded by a smorgabord of snacks but this year I think we may do something a little different.

I've never thought of treating the fam to dinner outside the house on game day but now that I think about it, it makes great sense.  

Let's think about this for a moment:

  1. I won't have to cook - CHECK
  2. I won't have to wash dishes - CHECK
  3. I won't have to share my snacks - CHECK
  4. Oh, did I mention I won't have to cook? CHECK AND CHECK

Buffalo Wild Wings is one of my fave places to go and hang out on Girls Night Out so why not treat the fam to some of their delicious wraps or the Buffalo Wild Wings fish tacos.  

bdubs_newlogo_black_hor.jpg

I imagine Hubby wouldn't mind a guy's night out watching the game at BW3. Sort of a Protect the football. Get to B-Dubs Guys' Night Out.  I'm sure they'd have a blast!  I mean the girls and I have loads of fun whenever we go.  You know what, I think a family game night at BW3 may be in order this season, it actually sounds like fun.  

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment