Mía is a Dallas based health and beauty social selling company that offers entrepreneurial business opportunities for women. Their natural health and beauty products are available exclusively through our Independent Advisers and online.
I'm somewhat of a minimalist when it comes to makeup. I enjoy healthy looking skin and mineral based makeups are becoming one of my favorites. In fact, most of my makeup is mineral based and has been for quite a few years now. I've noticed less irritation and blemishes since I began using mineral based makeup. Mía Mariu offers a nice variety of products. There aren't a hundred shades to choose from so you're not overwhelmed and although that's a huge plus for some, others may find the products offerings somewhat limited.
I received a few of their products for review and was pleased with Mía Mariu.
Anti-aging Eye Treatment: I am beginning to notice those fine, little lines we always hear about, around my eyes. Not that I have crow's feet or anything, but I have been purchasing more eye moisturizers the last couple of years. A small dab is all it takes to make those fine lines less noticeable. I've tried a couple of eye moisturizers which left my skin feeling tout/tight, not so with Mía Mariu. Unlike some other eye moisturizers the Mía Mariu did not leave my eyes looking oily. I've used a couple of other eye moisturizers and each application made me look as if I smeared a dollop of Vaseline across my eyes. Not so with Mía Mariu. Very light.
Hydrating Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30+: Every good moisturizer deserves a 30+ or higher sunscreen. Mía Mariu Hydrating Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30+ was a little watery for my taste but the smell was absolutely indulgent. No froo-froo fruity smell here. The scent was light and refreshing and the texture was more akin to a sunscreen lotion as opposed to a moisturizer. I really appreciate the high SPF, that's something we're seeing more and more in moisturizers and for those of us who are always out and about in the sun, having multi-purpose products like these which moisturizer and protect are a beauty must have.
Luminous Lip Gloss: I'm a lip gloss, lovin' mama so I was most excited about reviewing the Mía Mariu Luminous Lip Gloss. The gloss did not disappoint and has earned a spot on my Beauty Must Have list for 2012. Perfect tint, perfect shine and the perfect amount of moisturizer. The creamy texture made for easy application and the color lasts without having to reapply again and again. The color selections are few but for me that's a plus. It's gloss, not lipstick. If you want color, buy a lipstick. If it's shine you desire, you are in for a treat and priced at only $13, it's a steal.
Overall, I was very pleased with the products I reviewed. However, it's the company's dedication to promoting entrepreneurship which proved to be the biggest selling point for me. Great products and the opportunity to start your own business are always a win-win in my book.
Visit Mía Mariu online at http://www.miamariu.com/



0 comments:
Post a Comment