Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Zestra Review


This post is for mature audiences only. It contains links to a product that is not appropriate for little ones. Thank you. 

This is not exactly what I expected to find in Good Housekeeping magazine or on their website, but there it was plain as day.  Good Housekeeping recommends Zestra Sensual Lubricant as one of it's top 4 products to make sex better.  Ref. http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/family/marriage-sex/how-to-make-sex-better#slide-1

It's no secret that as we age, our bodies change.  Subtle changes we may not feel comfortable discussing at Mom's Day Out or when we're out hanging with our friends.  I wanted to test my theory so I sparked up a conversation during a recent Girls' Night Out  about *ahem* lubricants.  I had just received samples of Zestra products and thought well, we talk about everything else so why not.  After we laughed about it for a moment, the convo got real serious and I discovered women, or at least those in my circle, already knew of the product.  Turns out Kris Jenner, mom of those Kardashian girls, is a spokesperson for the product and a few of them have seen ads for Zestra, wanted to try it, but for whatever reason they just didn't.  


I'd never heard of Zestra.  Never seen any of the commercials and was surprised so many of my friends knew of it and hadn't mentioned it before.  Some friends huh?  Here I am thinking I'm sharing this fab new product when I'm actually the last to know.  So what did this fab mommy think of Zestra you ask.  Well, let me start by saying I worry about irritation when it comes to products like lubricants and knowing Zestra is made with botanical oils was a relief.  Not to get all technical but ladies if you've ever had your pH balance off then you can appreciate my hesitation.  I'm glad to report no irritation and the sensation was noticeable.  Tingly.  


     What I Liked                           

     +  Hypo allergenic.  HUGE plus in my book
     +  All natural.  No worries in case Zestra is accidentally ingested

     +  Convenience.  Portable and compact
     +  Easy application.  The applicator assures just the right amount
     Sensation.  SensationAL!


     What I Didn't Like as Much
     -  Scent. Kinda sandalwood-ish
     -  Cost.  Zestra is a bit pricy compared to similar products

Buy It:  http://www.zestra.com/blogoffer

Be sure to "Like" Zestra on Facebook for more deals 

Disclosure:  I received a product in exchange for this review.  The views expressed above are mine.  Opinions are my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation.  Click here for the Disclosure Policy of Three Boys and an Old Lady blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment