Monday, September 10, 2012

Resource® Natural Spring Water Review

When I was a kid, I remember my mom always telling us we didn't drink enough water and now that I'm a mom, I often find myself saying the same exact thing to my kids.  Funny how that works.  I never really appreciated fresh, clean water until we moved to a state where the tap water was beyond gross and everyone drank bottled water and over the years I became somewhat accustomed to bottled water myself.  With so many different bottled waters out there can be exhausting to find fresh, clean, water.  Fortunately, Resource® Natural Spring water, makes the choice a little easier.   

Resource® Natural Spring water is
  • 100% sustainably sourced spring water
  • Natural electrolytes for a uniquely crisp taste
  • Bottles made from 50% recycled plastic*
    *excludes label and cap
and best of all, Resource® Natural Spring water tastes fresh and clean.

Why electrolytes?  Resource® Natural Spring water electrolytes are those that occur naturally from their springs.  There's nothing added to your water.  This makes for a unique taste and a great product. 

Resource® Natural Spring water is a product of Nestlé Waters North America Inc. and we've been fans of their water beverages for quite some time.  I enjoyed the samples we received and shared a bottle with one of my running buddies.  She said "Water is always a great pick me up and the addition of electrolytes will help restore what the body loses during your exercise routine".  She gave Resource® Natural Spring water two thumbs up and so do I.

Follow Resource® Natural Spring water on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/resourcespringwater 




Disclosure:  I received two (2) complimentary bottles of Resource® Natural Spring water for review.  The views expressed above are mine.  Opinions are my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation.  Click here for the Disclosure Policy of Three Boys and an Old Lady blog.






 

0 comments:

Post a Comment