I'm quick to just put on my comfy tee shirt and flannel pajama pants and hop in the bed after a long day. Flannel? It just says "comfort" doesn't it? Well, trust me this lil' polka dot piece from Plus Size Lingerie Boutique says a heckuva lot more. Plus Size Lingerie Boutique features comfort and beauty.
This chemise and robe set is just one of the beautiful pieces of intimate apparel perfect for plus size divas like me. Delicately constructed of silky smooth polyester and satin trim, the Peggie Chemise and Robe set is the perfect replacement for the humdrum tee and flannel pjs bottoms. I was surprised by the vast assortment of intimate apparel available at the Plus Size Lingerie Boutique features and their prices are well within my budget. I know, you're probably thinking this is not practical sleepwear. You're right but the chemise is so soft and silky and the robe is comfy. The robe has a long belt and although I could have probably wrapped it around my waist twice, it made for a beautiful bow. The set is gorgeous, you will find yourself posing in the mirror in amazement of how beautiful this set makes you feel. You may even step back to catch a glimpse of your beautiful self as you walk past the mirror. Best of all, Hubby loved it! He was surprised to see me come to bed with this pretty little number on. I confess, it was nice hearing him say that. It made me feel as pretty on the inside as I looked on the outside. Yes, I'm still working on getting rid of all my baby weight but hey I had three babies in less than a year. Twins and a bonus. Granted they're much older now, but I'm using that excuse as long as I can. Plus size divas unite, there are plenty of beautiful fashions for us and Plus Size Lingerie Boutique is a great place to start.
Website: www.PlusSizeLingerieBoutique.com
Disclosure: I received this robe and chemise set in exchange for this review. The views expressed above are mine. Opinions are my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. Click here for the Disclosure Policy of Three Boys and an Old Lady blog.

0 comments:
Post a Comment