Sunday, September 16, 2012

Starting My Day the Healthy Way with Activia Breakfast Blend


We've heard it time and time again --> Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day!  I make sure my kids begin their day with a healthy breakfast but *sigh* when it comes to myself, I confess I don't always do as I say.  I enjoy yogurt and have been known to sprinkle some whole grain cereal in my yogurt for an added bonus and yes, I am aware of the benefits of yogurt so when I heard of Activia® Breakfast Blend I was eager to give it a try.

The addition of whole grains give Activia® Breakfast Blend a unique texture and is a great alternative to other less healthy choices.  You're getting one of your day's servings of calcium, some whole oats and grains and the healthy benefits of yogurt are well known.  Activia is made by Dannon and Dannon knows yogurt.  I sampled the Apple Cinnamon, Maple & Brown Sugar and Vanilla varieties and was very pleased.  Vanilla is not typically a yogurt of choice for me, but the addition of the whole grains and oats made for a delicious change from your typical hum drum vanilla.  I am eager to try the Banana Bread but my local store did not have it in stock.  If you've tried it, I'd love to hear your thoughts.  


From the Activia website:  NEW Activia® Breakfast Blend, a delicious breakfast experience you can enjoy every day. With its creamy, thick texture, this lowfat yogurt not only tastes good, but also helps regulate your digestive system.* Each serving of Activia® Breakfast Blend contains the exclusive probiotic culture Bifidus Regularis ® (Bifidobacterium lactis DN 173 010). 
Mixed with grains and available in four delicious flavors, it’s bigger, heartier and has twice the protein of regular lowfat yogurt.**

Help start your day off right with Activia® Breakfast Blend. A delicious, tasty addition to your daily, morning routine!

  • 2X the Protein vs. regular lowfat yogurt**
  • 50% bigger cups than 4-oz. 4 pack Activia®
  • Four delicious breakfast flavors including: Apple Cinnamon, Banana Bread, Maple & Brown Sugar and Vanilla

4-Pack MSRP: $3.99


Visit http://www.activia.us.com/Promotions to snag a $1 coupon towards your next purchase of Activia® Breakfast Blend 
 
Visit www.activia.us.com for more information.
“Like” us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Activia or tweet @Dannon


Disclosure:  I received a gift card to use for purchase of this product in exchange for this review.  The views expressed above are mine.  Opinions are my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation.  Click here for the Disclosure Policy of Three Boys and an Old Lady blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment