Sore hands are a blogger's lament. When you're typing on average 4-5 hours a day your fingers can get a little sore from time to time. Rather than reach for the medicine cabinet, this fab mom takes a break and massages her hands. Aspercreme, unlike similar topical remedies, is odorless and doesn't leave skin feeling oily. I know this because I have used it for several years now.
Aspercreme was one of the remedies my grandmother kept in her medicine cabinet for relief from her occasional arthritis flare-ups. Hubby uses Aspercreme when he gets a little achy after a few games of basketball or a hike with the kids. Aspercreme was also a remedy recommended by the therapists in the Rehab Clinic where I used to work for some of our patients suffering from arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome. I am getting older and sometimes I get a little stiff here and there and I'm not big on taking pills so topical remedies like Aspercreme are a preferred remedy in the Three Boys and an Old Lady household. I was surprised to learn there are so many varieties of Aspercreme products. Did you know Aspercreme makes a Pain Relieving Lotion? Or a roll-on? Or even a heat pain relieving gel? Well, I had no idea. I also didn't know Aspercreme contains mineral oil which helps keep my skin soft and supple without feeling greasy.
I'm eager to hear from my blog readers what Aspercreme products they've tried.
Oh, I've got a coupon to share so be sure to click below to snag it.
Buy It: Aspercreme is available at online or at retailers nationwide including



Coupon: Click here to snag a $1 off your next purchase of Aspercreme
Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy of this book for review purposes. The views expressed above are mine. Click here for the Disclosure Policy of Three Boys and an Old Lady blog.

0 comments:
Post a Comment