Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back to School Bash: Pictures on Gold Review and Giveaway


The kids are finally returning to school leaving you time to enter this giveaway and check out my review!
Today's sponsor is:  Pictures on Gold 

I remember the first time I saw a piece of laser etched jewelry.  It was about 10 years ago and the piece belonged to a friend of mine whose hubby was stationed overseas.  It was a small locket emblazoned with a family photo.  At the time, laser etched jewelry was rather costly, but nowadays it is quite affordable and still makes for the most unique gift.  

Pictures on Gold is one of my favorite vendors of laser etched pieces.  Ordering is easy breezy.  You can upload a pic and have your one-of-a-kind jewelry delivered to your home within a couple of days.  Pictures on Gold makes the perfect gift for any occasion.  I recently received the Sterling Silver Guardian Angel "School Protect" Double Sided Medal "Color EXCLUSIVE", along with a 16 inch Sterling Silver Box Chain ARV $80.  The piece is absolutely gorgeous and of course I donned it yesterday as I dropped the kids off at school.  It's a rather small piece compared to some of the other pieces I've reviewed and purchased from Pictures on Gold but nonetheless it's an attention getting piece of jewelry.   

I'd never thought of a jewelry to celebrate Back to School, have you?  What a lovely gift this would make to celebrate your child's first day of school.  Or can you imagine the tears on mom's face when gifted with this pendant on her child's first day of college, away from home?  

Did you know there was a Patron Saint of School Children?  Saint Catherine of Alexandria is recognized as the Patron Saint of school children and Pictures on Gold features some beautiful bracelets, earrings and pendant jewelry emblazoned with her likeness.

You don't have to have a laser etched piece?  You can order a plain locket from Pictures on Gold Now.  If you have a favorite pendant, you can even have it laser etched.  Yes, your old piece of jewelry etched with your treasured photos.  Now that I've told you all about Pictures on Gold how wouldn't you like to own one of their pieces?  

Buy It:  Visit www.picturesongold.com to check out their Back to School Jewelry 

Like PicturesOnGold on Facebook 
Follow PicturesOnGold1 on Twitter

PicturesOnGoldTwitter http://twitter.com/#!/
PicturesOnGold1

Win It:  One lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady blog reader will receive a Sterling Silver Guardian Angel "School Protect" Double Sided Medal "Color EXCLUSIVE", along with a 16 inch Sterling Silver Box Chain ARV $80 just like the one I received.

THIS IS A RAFFLECOPTER GIVEAWAY
Click Read More and wait patiently while page loads 
Click here for instructions on how to enter a Rafflecopter giveaway
 



a Rafflecopter giveaway

0 comments:

Post a Comment