I pack my kids’ lunches. It’s a personal choice and I just feel better knowing what my kids are eating for lunch. Over the years I’ve learned techniques to avoiding soggy sandwiches and keeping cold things cold but the Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit is the most innovative things to happen to lunch since, well, sandwich bags. Each container stacks neatly atop the other and perfectly fits in the kids’ lunch bags. Each Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit comes with four containers and a Blue Ice pack to keep lunch perfectly chilled.
We put Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit to the test a few weeks ago when the kids went to Summer camp. I chilled the Blue Ice pack and packed a lunch for the three-hour drive to camp. To my surprise the Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit kept our lunches chilled and the containers stayed in place despite their bumpy ride. Since the Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit is Rubbermaid, I know it’ll last whether I use it in the microwave, dishwasher or store it in the freezer. I also trust since it’s Rubbermaid it’s a safe and BPA free.
I found Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kits at my local grocer priced at less than $5 and snagged a few more. We’ve since used our Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit at the lake and are looking forward to using them in a few short weeks when the kids return to school. Losing storage containers has been a problem in the past and one of the main reasons we switched from containers to sandwich bags. However, those containers didn’t stack on top of each other and lock in place. Odd thing is my kids seem to enjoy stacking the containers as if they were blocks of some sort. Go figure *scratches head*. Anyhoo, huge thumbs up to Rubbermaid on the creation of the Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit and the opportunity to review this fab product!
Check out these fab features of Rubbermaid LunchBlox :
Check out these fab features of Rubbermaid LunchBlox :
- Containers stack compactly to stay organized
- Blue Ice™ keeps your lunch cool on the go
- Secure lid seal
- BPA-free
- Microwave, Dishwasher, and Freezer Safe
- Sandwich container holds regular and specialty bread
- Sandwich Kit includes 2 Snack Containers, 1 Side Container, 1 Sandwich Container and 1 Medium Blue Ice
Be sure to check out all the new LunchBlox containers at Rubbermaid.com!
Buy It: Visit your local retailer or www.Rubbermaid.com to check out the Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit and all of the other LunchBlox containers.
Disclosure: Many thanks to the sponsor for providing this product for review. Opinions are my own. Click here for the Disclosure Policy of Three Boys and an Old Lady blog.


0 comments:
Post a Comment