Long day at the office, long day at school
Yell "Pizza for dinner" and they'll think Mom's cool
Looking for a way to get creative in the kitchen? New Pillsbury® Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain is the perfect canvas for a culinary masterpiece, or should we say master-pizza! Just add your favorite ingredients and enjoy a hot, fresh meal in minutes. Whether your family loves pepperoni, veggies, or the works, the possibilities are endless with New Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain.
Our Thoughts: If I so much as utter the words "whole grain" the kids turn up their noses but I try to sneak in whole grain whenever I can. Whether it's pasta, breakfast cereal or pizza crust, what they don't know will make them healthier. We love creating pizza and Pillsbury Pizza Crust is a must have for homemade pizza. Now that it's available with whole grain, I'm one happy mommy. We received a gift pack containing:
$10 for pizza toppings? Happy Family!! Besides pepperoni, my kids love topping pizza with shrimp, broccoli, feta and chicken so you can imagine the fun we had creating the oddest, yet tastiest pizza, in the world. That's the other cool thing about making your own pizza. What's the craziest pizza topping you've ever eaten? I can't wait to read your comments. Buy It: It's Pillsbury so you can find Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain at most local grocers Stay tuned for a huge giveaway coming soon. |


0 comments:
Post a Comment