Thursday, August 9, 2012

Win a Coach Gift Card in the Coach Color Tag Contest

As much as I would love to say I'm hosting a Coach bag giveaway *sigh* such is not the case BUT that doesn't mean I don't have an offer for you.

From their website:  "Coach is celebrating our colorful new Legacy Collection with a new project called ColorTag. Our mission: to spread more than 70 years of Coach color across the internet. To get started, choose a Coach color below and tag it in a blog post that invites your reader to ColorTag their own favorites."

Visit my color tag see below  and watch for special surprises.  Coach will be hiding Coach Gift Cards across all the sites that participate. So click on my Coach Color Tag and share, repeat. GOOD LUCK!



Disclosure:  This blog post will serve as my entry in a special Coach Color Tag Contest for bloggers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment