Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to School Bash: #MyBlogSpark Betty Crocker Cereal Muffin Mixes Giveaway


The kids need energy to start their school day 
and here's a great Three Boys and an Old Lady giveaway!

Leave it to the kids to find something new.  While grocery shopping my youngest son noticed Betty Crocker Cereal Muffin Mixes on the end cap at our local grocery store.  "Mommy, can we have these", he asked.  I looked at thinking it was a small box of cereal and said "No".  I didn't think any more about that store visit until a couple of weeks ago when MyBlogSpark contacted me about this review opportunity.  I wish you could have seen the look of surprise on my son's face when I let him open the box.  He was even more excited when I told him I would bake his choice and then he shocked me, he offered to help.  My youngest is not usually quick to offer to help out in the kitchen when it comes to mixing and baking, he prefers to chop and dice.

We received all three varieties of Betty Crocker Cereal Muffin Mixes:  Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cocoa Puffs and Reese's Puffs.  The Youngest of Los Tres Amigos chose to prepare the Cinnamon Toast Crunch muffin mix.  A couple of eggs, a little oil, a few quick stirs and tada muffins.  They were pretty tasty AND the Cinnamon Toast Crunch ones had a cinnamon strudel topping for extra deliciousness.



Take a peek at our muffins

I wish I could share pics of the Cocoa Puffs and Reese's Puffs muffins were but we spent an evening baking and freezing muffins and I just forgot.  The kids love the muffins and what a cool way to enjoy your favorite cereal!  The muffins are great for a quick breakfast, lunchtime treat or afterschool snack.

Whether your family is gathering around the table for breakfast or simply grabbing a bite on-the-go, new Betty Crocker Cereal Muffin Mixes will provide a tasty and convenient way to jumpstart your day.  Can’t get enough of these mouthwatering muffins?

Visit http://bit.ly/CMcoupon to download a printable coupon for $.80 off one package of any variety of Cereal Muffin Mix

Buy It:  Betty Crocker Cereal Muffin Mixes are available at grocery stores nationwide, so be sure to snag some for yourself, I mean the kids.   

Win It:  Thanks to Betty Crocker and MyBlogSpark, one lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady blog reader will receive a  Betty Crocker Cereal Muffin Mixes gift pack containing the following:




  • Box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal muffins
  • Box of Cocoa Puffs cereal muffins
  • Box of Reese’s Puffs cereal muffins
  • Apron
  • Tumbler
  • Spoon
  • Therm O Snack


THIS IS A RAFFLECOPTER GIVEAWAY
Click Read More and wait patiently while page loads
Click here for instructions on how to enter a Rafflecopter giveaway

Disclosure:  The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have been provided by Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark.


0 comments:

Post a Comment