Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Breakfast Made Better with @Quaker Soft Baked Bars

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Quaker Oats. All opinions are 100% mine.

I insist on starting my kids' day with a hearty breakfast, but sometimes we are stumped for time and rather than grabbing a sugary breakfast bar, I would rather opt for a breakfast snack filled of ingredients we love from a company I trust.  Quaker Oats are a staple in our house and I am so looking forward to trying the Quaker Soft Baked Bar.  Quaker is known for creating wholesome food with whole oats and ingredients we can pronounce.

I would love to try the Cinnamon Pecan variety, but I know the kiddos would probably want the Banana Nut variety.  Either way, we'd be treated to a quick, nutritious, breakfast-on-the-go. 

QSBB Yum Image high res.jpg

NEW Quaker Soft Baked Bars help provide the FUEL you need with the FLAVOR you want! This new snack bar from Quaker is made with real fruits and nuts that you can eat on-the-go OR warm up in the microwave for a real bakery experience. This great snack can get you through until your next meal and comes in two delicious flavors:

• Cinnamon Pecan Bread

QSBB 3D Carton Cinn Pecan.jpg (2 documents, 2 total pages)
 

• Banana Nut Bread

QSBB 3D Carton Banana.jpg (2 documents, 2 total pages)

Quaker Soft Baked Bars have:
• 140 calories
• 5g of Fiber
• 6g of Protein
• Excellent source of 5 B-Vitamins

QSBB 3D Carton Banana.jpg (2 documents, 2 total pages)

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment