Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Evenflo Bebek 3-handle Trainer Cup Review


Babies.  They grow so fast.  Hard to believe the Littlest One is learning to drink from a cup now.  Of course, he's our gem so we make sure to gift him with the finest drinkware a growing toddler could want.  Okay, so the Evenflo Bebek 3-handle Trainer Cup is not made from crystal but it's one of the best constructed trainer cups I've seen in a long time AND it's from Evenflo and Evenflo knows baby products.

For over 90 years, Evenflo has nurtured babies' growth and development. We understand the
importance of the connections developed between parent and baby during feeding time.
  • Promotes smooth transition from bottle to cup
  • Soft spout is gentle on teeth and gums
  • Unique handle is easy to hold from any angle
  • Expertly designed not to leak
The soft grip handles are perfectly sized for little fingers to grip and carry along baby's journeys.  And throughout all the Littlest One's journeys thus far, the Evenflo Bebek 3-handle Trainer Cup has not leaked one single drop.  Trust me that's saying a lot as the Littlest One is learning to play catch and he loves to throw everything...including his cup. 

The Evenflo Bebek 3-handle Trainer Cup breaks down into four pieces seen here (plus 1-piece valve and spout seen tucked neatly in the yellow lid pictured below).  

I worry about thoroughly cleaning baby training / sippy cups and I love being able to disassemble the cup to make sure every single nook and cranny gets clean enough for our precious  baby.  Whether I decided to wash the cup by hand or load it into the dishwasher, I trust it's getting thoroughly cleaned.  Yes, it's dishwasher safe so I can load the cup onto the top rack of our dishwasher.  No worries!

The older kids have taken quite a liking to the cup particularly of it's rather unique spaceship-like design. So there you have it, style, purpose and it's Evenflo so two thumbs up for the Evenflo Bebek 3-handle Trainer Cup!

To learn more about the Evenflo Bebek 3-handle Trainer Cup or any of the many other Evenflo products visit Evenflo at www.evenflo.com

Buy it:  Evenflo products may be purchased online at www.evenflo.com/ or at many mass retail stores including:



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment