Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mirror Mirror Spa Day Party

Mirror Mirror starring Julia Roberts arrived on DVD this week and I am so glad to have the opportunity to host a Mirror Mirror Themed Spa Day/Girls Night In with my girlfriends.  There's so much planning to do but I have the perfect idea on how to make this party a success.


Manis and pedis are sure to be on the evening's itinerary, but the highlight of the evening will be watching Mirror Mirror while sipping apple-tinis and munching on apple tarts.  Yes, I know it sounds cliche but apples come to mind when I think of the classic tale of Snow White and I think an apple montage of food and drink will be well appreciated.  


Thanks to 20th Century Entertainment my guests and I will receive spa party packs filled with: 

·  A red organza bag with a Mirror Mirror insert card featuring a photo of
   Lily Collins
·  Branded nail brush
·  Branded apple-shaped mirror
·  Branded nail file
·  Some Mirror Mirror activity sheets and bookmarks for your little one(s)

PLUS Mirror Mirror (Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital Copy) to watch after our fabulous makeovers.  So what do you think of my apple-licious plans for the evening?  Did you see the movie?  Do you plan to watch the DVD?  What are some of your fave recipes featuring apples?  Share.  Share!  I'd love to hear your ideas.








Disclosure:  I have been provided with the opportunity to host a Mirror Mirror themed party in exchange for this post.  Click here for the complete Disclosure Policy of Three Boys and an Old Lady blog.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment