Monday, June 11, 2012

Honey Bunches of Oats Review and Giveaway

You know your favorite cereal...the one the kids never touch unless there is absolutely, positively nothing else in the pantry.  In my house it WAS Honey Bunches of Oats.  Yes, I said WAS.  You see my kids hardly ever touched my Honey Bunches of Oats until well recently when the youngest one had a bowl and then he told the other kids and now I have to keep a stash for myself.
I love Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds, but I recently found Honey Bunches of Oats Fruit Blends on my local store shelves and there may be a tussle over my taste buds.  Yummy!  Have YOU tried Honey Bunches of Oats yet? Now is a great time to try Honey Bunches of Oats.  Click the Facebook logo below and be taken to their page where you can download a $1 off coupon towards your next purchase of any of their delicious cereals.
I don't mind the kids liking them.  Honey Bunches of Oats are full of wholesome vitamin goodness perfect for breakfast, an afternoon snack or a healthy topping over your late night ice cream.  Oh, like I'm the only one who doesn't like those lil' toasty flakes and oat bunches on ice cream.  If you haven't tried, you are so missing out.  Absolutely delicious!!!  

Plus each serving of Honey Bunches of Oats contains:
  • Four nutritious grains—rice, wheat, oats, and corn
  • Heart Healthy (0g trans fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol per serving)
  • 10g of whole grain per serving
Buy It:   Visit your local grocery store or to stock up on Honey Bunches of Oats for you and your family by clicking on the amazon logo below.

Win It:  

* * * G I V E A W A Y * * * 
One lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady blog followers will receive 2 coupons redeemable for two boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats.


 please by patient while page loads
Click READ MORE below this post to be taken to giveaway
Click here for instructions on how to enter a Rafflecopter Giveaway






Disclosure:  I received a box of Honey Bunches of Oats cereal for review and four (4) coupons as a member of Purex Insiders.  Two boxes have been donated to a local family shelter in my neighborhood and the remaining two coupons are being used for this giveaway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment