TNT is bringing back Dallas, an all-new series based on one of the most popular television dramas of all time. The show premieres on June 13th 9pm/8c.
The iconic characters, J.R., Bobby, and Sue Ellen along with a new generation of Ewings, return to the Southfork ranch. The feud continues and power struggles reach a new level of explosive drama. Things sizzle between newcomers, John Ross Ewing III (Josh Henderson), son of J.R., and his cousin Christopher Ewing (Jesse Metcalfe), the adopted son of Bobby (Patrick Duffy).
My Thoughts: I received a screener of Dallas and this is must see TV by every definition! Be sure to check your local listings TONIGHT and tune in to watch the iconic Ewing clan battle it out once again.
Disclosure: I received a preview copy of episodes 1 and 2 for review purposes as a member of the Dallas Roundup Network. Click here for the Disclosure Policy of Three Boys and an Old Lady blog.
My Thoughts: I received a screener of Dallas and this is must see TV by every definition! Be sure to check your local listings TONIGHT and tune in to watch the iconic Ewing clan battle it out once again.
Disclosure: I received a preview copy of episodes 1 and 2 for review purposes as a member of the Dallas Roundup Network. Click here for the Disclosure Policy of Three Boys and an Old Lady blog.
0 comments:
Post a Comment