When you think of nostalgic toys, the yo-yo ranks pretty high on the list, but the Aerobie AeroSpin Yo-Yo ain't your grandpa's yo-yo. It's a yo-yo sure to make even the most novice yo-yo-er look like a pro, even my Hubby. Which is exactly why I am adding the Aerobie AeroSpin Yo-Yo to the Father's Day Gift Guide. Between Hubby and the kids I don't know who plays with it more.
I wanted to test it out before giving it to the kids and I perfected a couple of tricks found in the accompanying Book of Tricks so I could wow 'em with my yo-yo skills. They were impressed and then I gifted the middle of Los Tres Amigos with the Aerobie AeroSpin Yo-Yo and within minutes he had mastered three tricks. Our favorite trick was the Three Leaf Clover and he learned it within a matter of minutes. Amazing! Absolutely amazing! I kept showing him tricks from the Book of Tricks so I could see how fast he could learn them and then before I knew it Hubby joined in the fun and we spent an entire evening doing yo-yo tricks. It was really fun.
The high tech design of the Aerobie AeroSpin can make anyone a yo-yo master in no time. Unique placement of the ball bearings allows for longer "sleeper" time which is key to mastering the yo-yo. Technical stuff I know but amazing nonetheless when you hold the Aerobie AeroSpin and another brand yo-yo in your hands you will notice the difference. The Aerobie AeroSpin has a gel-like grip coating which makes it softer than other yo-yos. "Each AeroSpin comes with a booklet of tricks and tips. It is recommended for ages 5 and up, retails for $19.99, and is sold online through Amazon.com and other retailers."
Buy It: The Aerobie AeroSpin retails for To purchase your Aerobie AeroSpin or to locate a store near you visit http://aerobie.com/wheretobuy.htm or click the Amazon logo below.
Win It: One lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady blog reader will win an Aerobie AeroSpin of their very own.
* * * G I V E A W A Y * * *
One lucky Three Boys and an Old Lady blog follower will receive a win an Aerobie AeroSpin.This is a Rafflecopter Giveaway please by patient while page loads
Click here for instructions on how to enter a Rafflecopter Giveaway
Disclosure: Giveaway is open to residents of U.S. ends at 12:01 AM CST on 6/24/12. Winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter and will be notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize or prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected. Disclaimer: I may have received an item for purposes of facilitating this giveaway. Opinions are my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. Click here for the Disclosure Policy of Three Boys and an Old Lady blog.



0 comments:
Post a Comment