Thursday, June 14, 2012

Father's Day Gift Guide: Pamper Your Dad with @Apothica



When it comes to pampering Moms have it made.  Poor dads rarely get in on the luxury of a Spa Day but not in the Three Boys and an Old Lady household.  Father's Day is the ONE day of the year I pamper Hubby with a pedicure.  The ONE day.  The rest of the year, well, it ain't gonna happen.  I'm not a fan of touching other people's feet and as much as I love my husband, and yes, I love my husband, his feet are included in this but Father's Day is the ONLY exception.  


I have a ton of "girly" scented products I use for my home pedicures but I know just where to find less "girly" scented products perfect for the Annual Father's Day Spa Day...Apothica.  Apothica carries ALL things beauty.  Whether it's colognes, nail polish, lip balm (or gloss), hair products, chances are Apothica carries it.  


I'm a huge fan of Badger balm products and always have Badger Foot Balm.  Badger Foot Balm contains ingredients I can pronounce like Jojoba oil, Castor oil, Tea Tree oil, and EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) and peppermint oil for an added healing bonus.  I am notorious for powdering my shoes in the morning so when I take off my tennis shoes, my feet look dry.  A quick dab of Badger Foot Balm on my heels gets rid of that dry, cracked heel look and leaves my feet feeling soft and looking great.  Check out these Before, During and After pics


     Before                                           During                                           After


Noticeable difference huh?  Badger Foot Balm is a must for sore, tired feet and dry, cracked heels and the Annual Father's Day Spa Day!  Badger Foot Balm is so convenient.  It comes in a compact 2 fl. oz. tin so it fits in your pedicure kit, pocket, or anywhere so you can always have it ready to use whenever your feet feel tired.  So do Dad a favor this Father's Day and ditch the tie.  Treat him to a Spa Day and be sure to visit Apothica to stock up on necessary products to make this Father's Day a day to remember.










Disclosure:  Many thanks to Apothica and SkinCareRx for sponsoring Three Boys and an Old Lady blog.  This product was purchased with a gift certificate received in exchange for sponsorship.  Click here for the Disclosure Policy of Three Boys and an Old Lady blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment