Ladies, getting our vitamins has never been easier. No more swallowing gelatin-coated capsules. Nowadays, we can simply grab-n-go. Take for instance, 1st Step Liquid Vitamin B12 Complex, a delicious tropical- or cherry-flavored dose of vitamins.
From their website: "Since 2001, High Performance Fitness, Inc., has been one of the sports world's premier provider of high-quality, safe, and effective athletic supplements. In fact, our 1st Step For Energy® line is the top choice of more than 200 college and university sports teams, 30+ pro sports teams, and countless elite female and male athletes across the U.S."My Thoughts: The label reads "Stimulant Free * Caffeine Free" not to mention Tropical Flavor. Hey, taste is muy importante. Each 2.8 oz. bottle contains two servings of vitamin B12 and is small enough to tuck in my purse for whenever I need a little pick me up. 1st Step Liquid Vitamin B12 Complex is not carbonated and didn't leave me with that crash and burn effect I get sometimes when I opt for a soda or cup of java.
I'm no athlete but I am a mom who is always on the go! Between family, work, and volunteering there are times I feel like the Energizer Bunny but like other moms like me I just keep going and going and well...going. I've see ads for other so-called "Energy" drinks but have you seen the amount of caffeine in some of these beverages. Some have more than my daily coffee intake. That's not the case with 1st Step Liquid Vitamin B12 Complex - it's caffeine free.
Buy It: High Performance Fitness, Inc. will launch their 1st Step For Energy® in stores nationwide this month. Whether you're looking for multivitamin, multi-mineral or products to keep your heart, joints and bones healthy 1st Step For Energy® may have the perfect product for you.
Click here to download a coupon
Disclosure: Many thanks to 1st Step For Energy® and Family Review Network for the opportunity to review this wonderful product. I received an item for purposes of facilitating this giveaway. Opinions are my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. Click here for the Disclosure Policy of Three Boys and an Old Lady blog.

0 comments:
Post a Comment